DX Info:More DX Details (N3GK Announced DX Ops)
CTDXCC Monthly Meeting
Mosley TA-63M @ 45 ft
Contesting.com (Contesting Details)
HF Response and Recovery Frequencies (this has not been updated recently)
Goals for 2008
The Central Texas DX and Contesting Club recently discussed how we did on last year's goals and added our new goals. Here we go:
1. Last year...I got the DXCC Award (certificate #41,383). I have 115 confirmed entities, now.
2. Last year...I got the WAS from this QTH, including RTTY #509.
3. This year...get a tower up so I can be a bit more competitive with a stronger signal.
4. This year...WAS 160m. Last year I had 39 worked with 26 confirmed. I now have 40 worked and 27 confirmed. A ways to go there and it might be until Fall or Winter before I make progress. I did not do much this winter. However, I just worked KL1V and he is LOTW, so that will be in soon.
5. Work 1,000 QSOs in a contest. I have never gotten close to that, but it may come in this year, probably in a RTTY contest.
AD0K at 02/27/2008 - 1800Z
Goals for 2007 (update)
Well, I already have RTTY WAS (just came through today, and I have submitted for DXCC. Having a good time.
AD0K at 03/05/2007 - 1800Z
Goals for 2007
The Central Texas DX and Contesting Club has been tossing a bunch of e-mails around with members starting to list their goals for 2007. So, I decided to list mine, too. Here we go:
1. Complete DXCC...I thought I had it, but it turned out that one of my cards was a bust, so I sit at 99. Still working to confirm that last entity.
2. Get RTTY WAS. I am at 49 confirmed states with only North Dakota outstanding. I have worked a station in ND, but still need to confirm it. Only about 500 people have a RTTY WAS, so that will be neat to have.
3. Work 1,000 QSOs in a contest. I have never had more than 300 or so due to limited time available to contest. Hope to change that this year and make a full effort.
4. Achieve WAS on 160M. I have worked 39, confirmed 26, so there is much to be done.
5. Get a tower up at the ADØK QTH so those beams in the back yard can go up in the air. I love wire antennas, but there comes a day when a beam just makes a real difference.
That ought to do it, I think. Better get to work!
AD0K at 02/16/2007 - 1300Z